One last Christmas party
Thu 15th December 2016
White River Place and St Austell Town BID are jointly hosting the last late night Christmas shopping evening of entertainment for St Austell on Tuesday 20th December from 4pm-8pm
Join us for:
* Frozen Singalong Christmas Party from 4-7pm, hosted by the brilliant Cornwall Parties team, with Elsa and Olaf the Snowman, singing, dancing, character meet and greets, lasers and lights, Disney's Frozen singalong - and a visit from the Pup Rescue team of Chaise, Marshell and Sky as well.
* The return of the Christmas-tastic Jingle All The Way - The Original Christmas Party Rock Band belting out all your favourite festive tunes on stage
* Performances from the wonderful Imerys Choir and our Strolling Jazz Band
* Santa making a special appearance in his fundraising charity photobooth to support Children's Hospice South West and Great Ormond Street Hospital and Children's Charity - have your photo taken with the big man in return for a donation
* Santa's Grotto at the The St.Austell Market House
* Reindeer in Old Vicarage Place from 4-8pm and pulling Santa on his sleigh through Fore Street at 7pm.
* Craft market, candy floss and popcorn stands, original art work on sale by St Austell College students - as well as lots of other local traders
* Free parking after 4pm
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up and receive our Newsletter to keep up to date with what going on at The White River Place Shopping Centre.
Enjoy a whole range of exclusive benefits, including: early bird updates on our upcoming events, deals and offers, hot new stores that join the Centre, exclusive competitions with amazing prizes, just for you.